PDN 0.25% $11.78 paladin energy ltd

guesses, page-12

1. 1,182 Posts.
    Missionx,

I don't hate anyone. I am good friends with everyone. What he did not ustand or should I say was not mature enough to understand is that there can be 2 views to a thing. Forcing one's on another is not hte way to go.

I have seen many people put their opinion about him.

Anyway, not much about him. My frustration was around 'if' I say something with research and opposite to the general views, he put me to sword.

I don't care what he things - I have a simple thing on mind. I say things as I say them. I dont ramp or down ramp. When PDN started sliding, I said so. I said it had weak technicals. Fundamentals were slipping away. Mine problems existed. Its turned now though. I bought. So I say what I feel and I expect people to show some respect as I do to all. I dont force to agree to my view.

That by far has been the problem. I dont know how you picked up that I was the only friend to him :)...i Dont care what he says anymore....his personal attacks are uncalled for.

Anyway - Hope PDN can keep it going. Actually the U sector needs to change in sentiment. PDN having a lot of exposure to spot market. When that turns - you know what will happen. With these low spot prices most of the juniors wont even continue mining. Others wont get there. PDN has mines up and running and thats the massive +......

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.78
Change
-0.030(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $3.523B
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.55 $11.89 $11.44 $24.62M 2.101M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 852 $11.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.79 7746 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.