NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

guessing again, page-19

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    You can't buy land in the outback, sit on it and call yourself a success because there is oil 'somewhere'....

NSE have done nothing productive for over 6months now and I for one am getting really impatient with them.

We were drilling the Goldwyer in January 2013. It seems like a distant memory now, but we won't be returning until the 2nd half of 2014. I'm sorry, what...? Management's report card reads 1 stuck drill bit = 18months to resume.

I can't believe, with the cash in hand, that they couldn't arrange to have both Mer and the Goldwyer drilling at one time.

Instead of continuing the Goldwyer and finally emerging from the useless data collection, we're starting the whole process again with an entirely new project. This will mean more of the joyful 'data collection' and 'well suspended for further testing' announcements.

Relations with CP and PetroChina must be at an all time low. PetroChina in particular must be feeling rather hard done by to put up the cash then sit on the sidelines for a year and a half.

Have NSE Management forgotton how important these companies are to our future? To snub their priorities in and focusing on our Mer project seems incredibly naive and arrogant.

The market obviously doesn't care about Mer, or perhaps it is just expecting more of the same 'data is exciting and in line with expected results'.

The SP is this low for a reason. We're headed for extinction if management don't follow through and start getting the job done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.