APZ 0.94% $2.11 aspen group

I personally do not mind if they keep the distribution for the...

1. 1,893 Posts.

I personally do not mind if they keep the distribution for the next couple of quarters if it helps consolidate the company - I would though only be happy if they take this opportunity to sort out the ridiculous remuneration they paid their CEO

I would also like to see some clarity come back into the equation - their last few announcements have been in my view very poorly written and provide little for people to be able to work out where we are headed

Here's what i think

Next quarter no distribution - share price hits 28 cents on this news - becomes a screaming buy at these levels - recovers to be in the low thirties

Institutional Placement which I believe would not have happened under the old CEO or at least would have been difficult - between 30 and 50 million at 25 cents - share offer to existing shareholders

Distributions are wheeled back to 3 cents a year and they will say this represents good value on a 30 cent share price - but very piss poor for those who bought at 42 cents - and the distributions will become 6 monthly

The underpinnings of this stock are still sound from what research I have been able to do and the approach of the new directors has been very conservative - this company will take some time to mature and now with the bad stuff written it has to be an absolute no brainer take-over target

Clyde

Please do not take this as any sort of recommendation or advice - just my thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.11
Change
-0.020(0.94%)
Mkt cap ! $422.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.12 $2.14 $2.11 $39.98K 18.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2572 $2.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.14 9593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.