ANQ 0.00% 0.3¢ anaeco limited

my understanding is that anq is essentially an almost worthless...

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156

my understanding is that anq is essentially an almost worthless shelf company.

im no expert so don't quote, however that's my understanding the last time I phoned the new owners/administrators or whatever you wont to call them. Im still confused as what the hell is actually going on.

my last contact via phone left me none the wiser. the conversation went in circles.

I think even all the so called latest technology patents that we thought we were investing in are worth nothing.

it gets even worse, my understanding is that us long term investors with considerable losses cant event write them off on our tax returns until the company is re-listed on the markets again and we have an opportunity to sell. I cant even see this happening at all let alone anytime soon. Any accountants or lawyers in this forum that can offer any advice on writing this off as loss??????????????

what an absolute rort this has been, biggest joke going, and I agree joseph, ive mentioned it before in several previous posts, waste management has nothing to do with the environment, all it comes done to is what is the cheapest method per ton to get rid of our crap.

the answer is incineration, the painful thing is I new this when I invested in anq, however I went against my better judgment thinking that perhaps for once society and corporate and government organisations would do the right thing. fat chance.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.