BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

Fellow Bowist,If I was building a block of units declaring in...

1. 321 Posts.
    Fellow Bowist,

If I was building a block of units declaring in print, 'Ocean Views From All Floors' and many bought off plan to get a piece of the 'Ocean View' action but once constructed it was proved only the top 3 units out of the 9 constructed got the views.

How do you think I'd go with the regulators? I'd lose my licence, be sued and have rocks chucked at me.

But, with shoe on the other foot, we've bought into a company that pushed the barrow that hard with 1250 x 2P & 6200 x 3P it left a wheel rut a foot deep. Plus, by comparison to recent sales compares its real estate with others at $0.60 x 3P.

Our investment in this company was based on these future prospects and projections and nothing published has countered this position (apart time by floods). We bought further 450,000 shares in the last 12 months.

It baffles me that I'd be shot for my 'Ocean View' units but BOW can now turn around and say sorry there is no 'Ocean View' and just cop it on the chin sucker.

If we don't get a fair price with a reasonable outcome to fill some of that barrow that was pushed this is one sucker that won't lie down and just accept the course taken by the company was fair.

Although having stated above, I still feel there is more to come or am I still in a state of shock and disbelief.

This is my view only and Seam Fiend don't rouse on me,

Abalone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.