BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

Abalone,Really, what do you think you can do.I cannot think of...

1. 281 Posts.
    Abalone,
    Really, what do you think you can do.I cannot think of one thing other than selling out & moving on & that is disappointing.
    The SP is being manipulated at its current price & can be moved at will by the top 4 or 5 positions in the lineup.
    Mate these guys are bigger than all the retail punters put together & can act in an orchestrated fashion to do whatever they like with the market price. We have no chance!!
    We bought into BOW at .22c a long time ago due to the research & position of Comet/Blackwater only. We bought more along the way due to the confidence we had in the management to produce the figures they were spruking. Now things have changed somewhat - the bold regular announcements proclaiming the effective professionalism of the board & staff to achieve the targets that were heavily advertised have given way to a low ball offer & relative silence from the complete company.
    I do not think that just because we are shareholders we can ring & ask a heap of questions that we cannot get answers to, so we rely on regular market announcements to digest.
    Well blow me down, no announcements either.
    Yep, something is stinking with this but it would take more than what we can bring to the table to get the situation looked into further.
    Meanwhile I'll just wait for the $1.52 & sail off into the sunset. You never know, I might win lotto as well!!
    According to your analogy, it is no good buying in on the ground floor hey!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.