RHK 8.05% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

guessing games, page-2

1. 5,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3164
    From where I see it port/rail deal will happen, I also believe there may even be a JV or even farm in partner,that's if not, another T/O opportunity happens, when things soften this is a good time for the big players to get a bargain for a struggling explorer who needs plenty of cash and has great resources/reserves. But most will sit and wait for things to get worse, unfortunately this is how I see it. Let's be honest and face it, FMS can not afford to develope this to production. Just be interesting to see who we will be aligned with us.I just hope our directors are finally looking after shareholders interests over there own employement and bonuses when they do come out and explain what they are cooking up in the background, I am almost certain there own incentives/opportunities will be right up on the list! I for one will not be voting for remuneration report or any performance options/shares to our board when meetings regarding this are held next. They have to prove themselves to me. Actually I personally would love to see fresh faces as they sold us out from day one, there has only been a few of us holders who voted against the failed T/O and I recall the amount of flack Peter received when he went into great detail about dealing with russia. So I think it's time for change. We as holders of fms now have had our eye's opened to this adventure in the failed t/o, so I hope we all learn from it and ask questions going forward. Our board have to be accountable for this badly handled transaction which failed. We wasted millions in admin and legal fees, stopped the business dead in the water, stopped momentum, no drilling, no increase in reserves, just a wasted year and still never really heard from our board as to why they thought it was a good deal in the first place, everytime I process it all I can think about was them getting shares and securing there future, simplictic view, but that's why I voted NO, the offer stunk from day one. Hopefully most holders will agree and in time they will have there say. The board has lost my support, time will tell.
    Hopefully some good news comes soon with holders interest on the top of the list this time!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.070(8.05%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 88.5¢ 80.0¢ $12.22K 14.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5573 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 2295 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.