TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

@NewStart09 Thanks. You definitely have named it right:...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @NewStart09
    Thanks. You definitely have named it right: "critical situation" and on the current moment, our "investmentluck" is completely dependent on Dr Copper as I have mentioned in every post.

@Charlie10
    If I compare the "first" guidance 2016 to the full year 2016 results of 23kt I really cant agree to your proud optimism. It's around a 20% fall in production vs origin budget. And compared to 2015 ~10% less production.

If I compare their aimed nameplate of 32.5kt for yend 2016 to the current situation I can't agree to your post.

If I compare the additional 10mn bridge to our already high debt mode because of our incident in q4.16 I can't agree to your backup vs mgmt.

Please just write us what our mgmt have achievied in 2016 (pls without naming the refinancing)?!

So if you still think that we are in a "better" situation than 2015 I cant take yr point seriously. Now we need much much and again much much more luck than ever before!! We need a really and a very good Dr Copper and a "useful" plan from our mgmt because time is money (from what we currently don't have enough!)!! And every asap additional produced tonne is money what we really need to avoid new debts or its int. capitalisation with paying lenders also new shares (which decreases our sp)!!

And yes I will try to improve my 2nd language.. but the important thing is that you all shouldn't ignore the circumstances we are in for too long with tgs!!

Keep in mind:
    The shareprice is the benchmark - not dreaming posts!!
    Last edited by MagicSeven: 16/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.