TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

I just see that you don't get the main point. What I'm saying is...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I just see that you don't get the main point.

What I'm saying is that we wouldn't have 2.50 (avg.) for the next 10 years!

And to make yr calculation right. End of 2017 we are maybe able to begin paying back debts. But this would result in a time period of 6.5 years till end date of 02.2024 and not 8yrs!!

Maybe we are lucky and cp is 3$ avg. for the next 2 years. But whats after that? 2.20 for next follow. 2 years and later again 1.80-2$ for the last 4 years??? So thats why I am saying we need the very luck of having more than 3$ (min. avg.) for the next 2 years to make massive profit and reducing costs/debts and incr. nameplate because of a possible and again crazy downturn in copper after it has increased 1-2 years..

So two very good cp years and five falling cp years will end on a low avg. Much below 2.50 (for sure!) what we cannot afford, that is all I was saying..

Well I will make a full calc for the next 7 years after getting guidance 17 and fy report 16... but this time for myself because the most here are just ignoring or missinterpreting the facts and figures.

Ps. my feeling for 2016 report isn't good. Cash and debts are the key number!

And debts Yend2016 would be as follows:
    - 162.5mn
    - 10mn
    - 8 mn cap. int. (2nd half of not payd interests and already issued shares to lenders = additional costs on the sp!)
    = 180mn total debts
    + 25 mn drc bank
    = 205mn term loan and drc bank loan

+ 18 mn interests/year (deb. Loan)
    + 2.5mn interests/year (drc bank)
    = 20.5mn / int. per year (dep. on payback)

So 180 mn debts divided 6:
    + 30 mn/year debt payback and
    + 10 mn/year avg interests
    ~40 mn alone for int. and payback debts each year for the next 6 years!! And we still have other payables to cash out! This means that we are just able to make all these payments if the average cp will keep playing over the 2.50$/lb for the whole next 6 years!! And we also need money for further expansion steps and cobalt ppe (~ additional 30mn!!)!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.