TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

If the market in your view is so inefficient why the hell y r...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    If the market in your view is so inefficient why the hell y r here and are investing on that "inefficient" market??? Hell! What kind of "special" species we are having here.

You don't know how a stock market is working but deal on them and than y r crying about ineffiency because you was buying shares 5% over the price... absolutely amazing and also ignorible stuff. Not worth to read yr stuff anymore!

Some ppl here are absolutely don't know what bs they are talking and investing about.

I really thought the most here are intelligent but looks like we are on a forum for kids with big dreams but 0 knowledge..

I have worked for private equities and we made "dd", going through investment phases till the IPO.. and I had so fantastic discussions.. but for sure never comparable to this nonsense forum here with some tgs holders!

.. it's just like who says good things is saying the right facts... just laughable and the most inefficient discussion with kids.

Its not possible to share things on facts... just on dreams and kids stuff...

Someone who is making orders without an understanding of its price and market shouldn't say anything and nothing.

Absolutely an obsolet post from y nikec...

You should learn asap where you are invested and how this "inefficient" market is working. Go get some basis ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.