TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Nikec and beaver007, Please explain me just one thing... Why is...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Nikec and beaver007,

Please explain me just one thing...

Why is nobody buying tgs shares at such (in your eyes) deep prices/value? Why you both always talking about such a worthfully company but the market shows the direct opposite? Why the broader market isn't sharing your both view (me too ofc.!)? Your shared infos are nothing worth! If someone is comparing your thoughts vs the sp, which is nearly 10% down this night although cp is still on 2.60, he wouldn't be able to take you both for serious!

This is not a point of an "inefficient" market. This is because no one is interested in such a high debt company which just have a chance to survive when copper is min. 2.70 average for the next 5 years..

You bet on cp over 3$. But the worldwide copper production has fastly increased also because of the improving cp in the last months.. and USA wouldn't invest that much what Trump was saying...

The market will mb come down earlier as we think. So it's really on tgs mgmt to be ready with the 32.5kt within february and on a low aisc 1.50!

So I just wait for the q4.16, fy 2016 report and follow-up 2017 guidance and based on that I will mb. sell my whole investment here if my calculation just make sense on a average cp of 3$.. There are much better companies... and I woudn't invest anymore on the asx! And also avoid this nonsense forum. Back to us and europe..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.