TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

To write the reality is badmouthing? If I mention someone who is...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    To write the reality is badmouthing? If I mention someone who is writing wrong things is badmouthing?

To be clear: I also "hope" we are behind the worst, but if I read the last ann. I couldn't say that and also the sp is fully sharing my (correct) view on tgs.

At our current stage (too high debts etc!) the only thing which will bring us into money is a copper price over 3$ (avg.!) and a guidance which should be over 32.5kt for 2017 with an aisc of under <1.50!

And in 2018 we should be able to expand to 40kt with an aisc 1.30-1.40 to produce as much as we can as long as copper is on that high lvl. And mb 2019 the cp is going down again and than we should be at 50kt/yr (with an aisc of 1.20-1.30) till 2020 to eliminate our high debts! This should be the plan! And of course we should also produce cobalt in 2018 (latest) when cobalt price is still increasing...

Some of our many competitors are already producing on 1.30 aisc today... So if we want to survive against the difficult market/competitors we need to reduce debts and costs asap and should pay debts and interests now instead of still loading them on our buckle (sp!)!! You can calculate it by yourself... If the sp goes down again under 2.50 we are never able anymore to pay back our debts till 02.2024 because we also need new debts to expand to higher prod. rate that we can reduce the aisc...

And if we reached these milestones without big impacts/incidents as we had in Q4.16 we can:

"DREAM LOUDLY & SHOULD OPEN CHAMPAGNE AND HAVE FUN ALL DAY LONG!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.