FAR 2.97% 52.0¢ far limited

guesstimates of far's sp when first well spuds, page-104

1. 3,790 Posts.
    I believe that there is strong...resistance at the 4cents mark....my bet is that this level would hold...

Wasn't surprised by the current sell down....normally there is a sell off on spud by people that like to get some carry.....or don't want to carry risk on a drill outcome...

There was a sell off once Hot Copper ..posters advised that the drill rig was on site......then another sell off at the announcement of spud....

Today's sell off could have been stragglers who did not get the chance to sell down at the previous two other sell downs....

As it turned out the sellers can now get in at least half a cent cheaper..just on today's trades....some may be happy with this discount.... and get back in tomorrow ...?

Some won't come back unless Far hits some oils shows in the mud logs....which may take another week....assuming 100 plus metres drilling per day....

Expect to get some good news re...Kenya farmout shortly as well...so...its possible that any sell off would be recovered in a week anyways....

Long termers have been waiting.....others won't get two high impact drills anywhere else....and the risk on the first well is better than the sunbird drill because no cash changes hands....

And there is the next drill soon after...
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.015(2.97%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 52.0¢ 50.5¢ $17.38K 33.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 96060 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.