STX 2.94% 17.5¢ strike energy limited

guesstimating reserve figures, page-21

1. 618
    3,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2262
    618, can you give us the heads up when you start being more wrong than right!!!

Hopefully it's not starting now! LOL... My short term hit rate is never that successful, which is why I don't daytrade (or I'd be broke by now) - just think back to my multiple purchase at 31c, 33c and 34.5c. But they are offset by my purchase in the low 20s. so overall, it's flat in terms of performance to date. Could be better (if its true value is recognised) but could also be worse :o)

The dear factor in the market is not just restricted to oilies. A scroll through my porty and I find the likes of WOR, LEI, WOW, BHP, WPL, etc etc etc all having been sold down to ridiculous levels despite delivering good profit, though we're starting to see them come back a bit. In times of volatility, there's hedge funds out there which are rotating their money everywhere, thus increasing the volatility. With small caps, it would seem that the market has completely deserted it altogether regardless of the fundamentals of the company. In the long run, I believe this present very good buying opportunity.

Only time will tell whether I am right or wrong in the long term!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $501.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.5¢ 16.8¢ $2.209M 12.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 557444 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1520968 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.