FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

guesswork

1. 732 Posts.
    I am getting more than just a little frustrated at reading guesswork as to what is going on with this company.It's all very well saying at 4.8c FML is a raving bargain,but they were lauded at a bargain at 5.1c then 4.9c now 4.8c and the way things are going YOU would have to be raving to buy them at 4.7c.This attitude from FML of just throwing the peasants some scraps of information shrouded in mystery is really beginning to irritate me.It is more than obvious to me that there has been substantial arguments in the boardroom over strategy,culminating in at least one (and possibly more)member moving on.The plaudits normally afforded to someone leaving, who is held in esteem,ended up not much more than a cursory hand shake in comparison,and spoke volumes to a cynic like me.Information is being deliberately withheld in my view,and the scraps that we are being given are a heavily edited version.I believe it is time for concern when the board of a company you are invested in,resort to cloak and dagger tactics or just plain silence when PLAIN SPEAKING should be the order of the day.A warts and all,tell it like it really is information release, is SERIOUSLY LACKING AND OVERDUE, and the longer it remains so,the longer the market will thumb the page on this one!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.