FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

guesswork, page-14

1. 84,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi hilohi,

you are correct in that in the end of the day it is about profit not size.

However, with a reasonable gold price you couldn't possibly make .5B profit if you produced 100k oz - and certainly if you only produced 17k oz.

However if you produced 500k oz - then it looks doable.

In most business in most circumstances the size of the profit is directly related to the size of the business - or at least if you only produce one product - then the amount of that product you produce. ie. the more you produce, generally the more profit you should make.

I am sorry I have to say again if someone wants to be in a company that "Build the company but make it sure and steady...." --- then FML is NOT their baby.
    They tell you on every www page, they tell you at every presentation, they tell us at every meeting,

"Aggressively growing" ---------

NOT "sure and steady"

Sure and steady --------------- buy another stock.

Aggressively growing --------------- buy fml and hang on like mad.

If they said - conservative, sure, steady - then people have a right to complain -----------

BUT, they don't say that ------ THEY YELL "FAST GROWTH"

why do people have a problem with that??

There are about one and a half thousand other stocks on the board - plenty of sure and steadies.

As I say, I have sympathy for the low sp and frustration - but I am sorry, I have no sympathy for someone who owns focus and wanted a sure and steady slow grower -- a fly's fart of research screams the opposite to you.

have a great night all

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.