FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Having made comments before on the lack of information flowing...

1. 435 Posts.
    Having made comments before on the lack of information flowing from FML, have to support the tenure of Bazza d2's remarks on this aspect of his post.

As a supplement on this matter, someone a few months back provided a chart illustrating FML's information flow on an annualised basis and this indicated that except for what might be termed compulsory ASX announcements, it has been slowing.

In regard to Bazza d2's comments regarding substantial arguments in the Boardroom, I am unaware of any evidence to support such, with my observations indicating it is a very harmonious Board in terms of decisions reached - would be interested to hear thoughts on this matter from other posters to this forum who are a lot closer to Board members than myself.

Similarly, think Bazza d2 in his post alluded that the FML CFO/Company Secretary is a full Board member, when in fact his role is to provide executive level secretarial support to the Board - the Company Secretary has no vote and cannot unless invited, participate in Board discussions.

The last full Board member to resign from FML was Chris Hendricks in April 2011 because he was returning to live in South Africa, and he gave long term notice of his intention (shareholders who attended the 2010 AGM were informed of his plans).

Agree that the lack of plaudits afforded our departing CFO/Company Secretary after six hard years in the position warrants adverse comment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.