FML 3.57% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

You are right about one thing...my bollingers are certainly...

1. 177 Posts.
    You are right about one thing...my bollingers are certainly tightening..

On a related note, the fact that resources, reserves and plant etc would outstrip market cap is sadly not enough to necessarily prevent that slide happening into the 3's. It may or may not happen of course - my point was that IMHO management should me more SP-savvy, while obviously not 'gilding the lily'. It's a pity none of them have bought big on market as the price drops or ever articulated a vision beyond 'expanding aggressively into a rising gold price'.

If the physical growth does not in a relatively long period of time lead to any SP increase whatsoever, then by definition, in that timescale, it is wasted effort. Sadly, the perceived risk profile may always hold FML back. The management could well have been better keeping it small, very lean and consolidating what they had all along and de-risking the operation in the eyes of Mr Market with higher grades and proven profits.

They have been brave in the land grab but thus far whichever way you cut it, FML has not delivered as most shareholders would hope. My greatest concern is that even now, they are talking of 500k rather than a highly profitable and lean 200k operation - maybe this is just one big vanity project?

I just checked again and my bollingers have tightened even more, my vwap has disappeared completely and i'll not be drilling on Treasure Island this evening

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.