FML 3.33% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

guesswork, page-8

1. 85,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning all,

I do sympathise with the current frustration on sp and on impatience of lack of information.

However, I don't think the company is all that bad personally.

We want information - sure - but what do we want?

Production figures - we have them.
    Production estimates - we have them.
    Costs and financials. - we should have them any time between now and monday.
    Spending estimates - ditto.

News from TI - guys, there isn't anything material to report. Operational goings on - minor delays and day to day business are not material - when we get a hit or a huge problem, they will tell us.

Deals ----- oh god, yes it would be nice to know what is happening ----------- BUT, commercial in confidence until the ink is dry ------ sorry, that's business.

As to "My greatest concern is that even now, they are talking of 500k rather than a highly profitable and lean 200k operation - maybe this is just one big vanity project?"

I don't know who wrote that or how many of you think like that -------- but, sorry I believe you have to get this firmly through your head if you want to continue to be a shareholder in Focus

IT AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN.

Focus is NOT at this stage OR in the foreseeable future going to slow up. End of story.

LISTEN to what they say

"Aggressively growing"

Those words mean something ----- they do NOT mean we are going to produce 100k oz and then ease up - nor do they mean we will get to 200k and ease up -------- and remember I told you this bit --------------------

they do NOT by any shot mean that we are going to get to 500k oz and take a breather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally - my belief - we are going to be a dividend paying company - probably sooner than later -- BUT, I don't think we will stop growing 'aggressively' until we are at LEAST No. 1 producer in Australia.

Honestly I love most of you but if you really want to be in a ??? lean 100k or 200k or whatever producer who isn't growing aggressively ------------- YOU ARE ON THE WRONG HORSE - you either need to change your ideas or change horses.

Focus puts it right in front of your face -----------

"The awakening GIANT" - you have to get over it if you believe otherwise.

I believe the business is Fine - not just fine, but exciting +++ fine -------- and I think we will get solid confirmation of that somewhere between right now and in the next 4 weeks at a guess.

If per chance the index sentiment improves, I believe our frustrations will go out the window.
    Our announcements should hold us up anyway. POG I don't believe will make a lot of difference unless it moves greatly either way - it is more index sentiment that creates the tide.

I hope you all have a great day - and really look why you are in fml ----------------- it is a race horse - NOT a draft horse.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 13.0¢ $5.792K 38.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 362 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 20120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.