ERG 0.00% 0.9¢ eneco refresh ltd

guidance announcements, page-6

1. 710 Posts.
    Depends on what your interpretation of real is?
    Is it realistic to expect profits this year?

If you have done your homework you would not be too concerned about profits, besides as I mentioned the other day on oze if I were looking at ERG, regarding profit and loss, in the short term I would go on form. I would then look elsewhere.

The company is in good shape. Ofcourse ultimately it is ALL about profits. But completion of major projects is more important.
    That and winning a lucrative component of the Access Card.

Laying strong foundations has come at a very high price.
    But the Access Card project provides a very compelling reason to hold.
    It is unlikely ERG will awarded Systems Integration-but we can hope.
    More likely its role with KYC will be more suited to 'Card Production and Distribution','Transaction Delivery Providers' and 'IT Infrastructure for the terminals'.
    Therefor ERG's most likely role will be Card Management and Operations. Who knows?

We will know who the preferred tenderers (Systems Integration) are by late April 2007. Negotiation of Draft Agreement early May 2007. Signing agreement early May-June 2007.

Edy you wont have to go back too far in the ERG archives to find just when the Access Card was first mentioned and any role that ERG may play within it. That should give you some idea how easy it is to be in or out of the loop. Anyone that has a strong opinion regarding ERG or the industry in general can easily be embarrassed. The industry will continue to manifest itself in many ways. All I'm doing is trying to keep up.

cheers,
    walt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.451M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 349618 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 441176 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.