VTI 4.00% 13.0¢ visioneering technologies inc.

Bull - very apt; everything you just wrote is Bull. Fact is I'm...

1. 1,853 Posts.
    Bull - very apt; everything you just wrote is Bull.

Fact is I'm not here to explain myself to you or anyone else in this forum. If I choose to I will, if I choose not to I won't.

I do not write under any other Nick then Duty. In error I wrote under someones login last evening. He has his computer permenantly on ADSL line and I wasn't intending to write, just read. I forgot myself when I read the post I replied to.

I am one of the few ethical posters here, because I don't make up porkies like you. I never ramped CAG, I explained the mistake well before the price slumped again and also explained I had sold out. Time and again my accusers make false aqusations only to be found wrong. Me, I never made a one - I admit to the occassional mistake, but such is the nature of the beast, we can all make a mistake.

I have to say, for an IQ of 1, (that is what Funkyo tells me I have), I seem to attract a lot of gusto from forum members. Gee guys, leave it alone if you feel as you do about my posts. Otherwise, give me a little credit, you have all a vested interest - I have absolutely none. You lot stand to lose money - I do not. You are all rampers, I am an objective by-stander, taking some of your money, each time you lot fail to heed the warnings.

As I say, I try to keep my losses down to 1 or two mil tops; lol, what about you guys? Smile and let NQ give ya all a big kissondalips.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.154M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $2.449K 18.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 22466 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 9939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.43am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.