UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

No DB- I am not delusional or drugged- but I do not know -What...

1. 2,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    No DB- I am not delusional or drugged- but I do not know -What the Board can achieve for Share holders.
    The Diabetic Injectable market is predicted to grow by $25 Billion within 10 years.
    Now, I am not in a position to know the actual figures - but it is huge.
    There is a giant re-alignment and rethinking of the whole Diabetes disease treatment.
    Once the injectable side of treatment is entered- nothing will be as we know of it today.
    Pens will become obsolete.
    Current diabetic pumps will become obsolete.
    Non safety syringes will become obsolete.
    Regardless of what other posters post in regard to this- time will overcome current technologies and this is the reason so many major Pharma's are buying the right to purchase UNIS products.
    Nearly- All the money so far paid to UNIS is only for development and access to UNIS products.
    Amgen- has only bought access and loaned some money.
    Sanofi's original exclusivity for some Unifill has expired and so that opens up those products to all others.
    Once the wearables products are launched- it will be a Tsunami- with so many major Pharma's launching their new products and relaunching existing products in UNIS products.
    This is not a pipe dream this is happening.
    Once strated no Pharma is going to want to offer their drugs in products that are obsolete- inconvenience- and hurt when used.
    No Health Insurance company is going to want to pay for hugely expensive drugs that are not verifiable as working and doing exactly as approved by the FDA and claimed by the Pharma.
    All this is underway now- it's just an embryo but growing exponentially just as they do.
    The only uncertain thing is-
    How will shareholders be compensated.
    We do have some big Americans as shareholders.
    In reality the figures that I have listed SHOULD be WAY LOW.
    Time will tell and the writings getting shorter.
    All IMO- but it's a studied and research opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.