UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

"Nearly- All the money so far paid to UNIS is only for...

1. 7,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    "Nearly- All the money so far paid to UNIS is only for development and access to UNIS products.
    Amgen- has only bought access and loaned some money.
    Sanofi's original exclusivity for some Unifill has expired and so that opens up those products to all others."

Unifollower or others
    This goes way above my head and with the risk of sounding like an idiot I am going to ask some questions here.

With these exclusivity deals, tell me how they work? Can a number of Companies have these deals for the one product?

With Sanofi what do you believe to be the reason it expired? Could it have been renewed?

With Amgen didn't they also have a discount system in place as well? (from memory only, not sure of the details,if any!)

Another question why hasn't this Company been taken over through a share takeover, if the potential/products are so great?

One last one in your opinion, other than running out of money, Can this Company fail and if so, the reason/s?

Sorry, One more strange one for you, how many products are "proven" and "accepted" by the regulartory authorities and available to Market? (or is this available somewhere and to cut a long story short for you, point me in the direction to find it)

TIA
    Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.