UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

OK guys, I get the message. I've had the weekend to cool down....

1. 4,895 Posts.
    OK guys, I get the message.

I've had the weekend to cool down.

Note to self: don't come on HC to vent my frustrations on other posters, just because I believe the ex CEO is a outright liar, and is only interested in his own ambitions and financial interests.

I've never been influenced by other HC poster's words or opinions re: whether to buy or sell UNS shares. I am often gobsmacked by the rose coloured glasses view that AS can walk on water, and can do no wrong.

I often defended AS in the earlier days, when people came on here and said "watch out for him, he's shonky" etc, and have always had faith in the technology, and the products of the company.

But where are we now, today?

The CEO and COO have fallen on their swords, share consolidation is to be voted on, and there seems to be no good news on the horizon, only damage control.

We were going to be pushing out millions of pre-fills by now, but then it was the Lisa and Rita, now it's wearables.

Does anyone really know what's happenning at Cross Farm lane?

Do we have any production lines installed?

If not, why not?!!

The amount of money that's gone into this company must be approaching half a billion dollars, for a share price (CDI) that's 30% less than the IPO back in 2002!

Meanwhile, the former CEO gets US$12.5k per month as a consultancy fee?

And US$120k for relocation expenses?

What did they do, hire a B747 freighter?!!!

Something's not right IMO, and hopefully justice will prevail, and those who've taken the SH's for a ride will get what's coming to them, figuratively speaking of course.

My opinion only.

dino

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.