PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Guidance, page-11

1. 1,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    Hi chand
    thanks for that, that answered my question the other day on wether factory going 24/7. Also noted was they worked though the holiday week, under the pump on production great news. The catchment area might of already used up the 2500 tons of inventory , plus what had been producted last quarter, sound very promising.

Hi mickman, that must make you feel a bit better on the forecast, following the production is our best gauge right now.

hi kingkev
    on payment terms, they all vary, sepro will probably be 30 days, I think the catchment area is 30 days other projects are ninety days. For these bigger jobs like the catchment area I would say we just invoice each month for the tons used that month.
    the other part of your question sounds like if because water so bad and use more how covers the cost? I don't believe it is a set price per area or sq kilometres it is a set price per ton, ie one water bodies 1 square kilometre might cost $1m but another one might cost $2m because of its state

very bright future ahead but still a long way to go, this time next year will be intresting, will we have these 4 large multi year lake all going at the same time, plus Florida, plus the $30m world bank, and the way these lakes are coming though in china maybe another 4 of these. Yes that all sounds quite realistic to me, people think they missed the boat with this stock, we are just getting started. A couple of years from now the buyer paying $5 per share will be reading kingkev posts thinking how lucky he was getting some at $1.20 as some recent holders are thinking how lucky some of us was getting in sub 20c

thanks
    mickem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.