PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Guidance, page-3

1. 1,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    Hi Mickman
    if you feel the numbers might be well behind then you must have roughly worked out what you are expecting for the second six months, care to share your thoughts on the numbers?

these are my thoughts for us to reach guidance the numbers will need to look something like this for the second half
    USA $1.5m , made up of the $1.3m Florida plus they will be using elsewhere so $.2m
    Brazil $.5m they are doing treatments on pamhula plus they had some reseviours
    china wetland was due to have $6m this year, i expect some was done first half and i expect $4m in the second half
    Xingyun lake and catchment. we started of the half at $1m per month, i will keep that figure going for the 6 months, although lake on hold we are doing feed in rivers, and other water bodies in the catchment so $6m for the half
    the 2 trail lakes planing and application was happening within 3 months of the announcement, i think it would be something like the original xingyun trail $1m per month. so counting on 2 months at $1m per month each total $4m
    the east lake i will also use the xingyun lake example so 2 months at $1m per month total $2m
    Europe $.5m
    that totals up to $18.5m for the six months. we had done $9.8m in the first half so should hit direct in the middle of the forecast but happy to hear others thought, have i been to heavy or to light on some of these figures ?

next we turn our thoughts to the quarterly.
    i wouldn't be surprised to see the cash low report out next week, the last one came early
    in the quarterly, some might be waiting for the quarterly sales figures (not cash flow) don't be surprised if no figure given. if you look at the quarterlies march and june no sale figures was given in both of these,we didn't get sales figures (not cash flow) until half yearly report.
    i don't expect the company to either decrease or increase the forecast but i expect them to reaffirm it.
    i don't expect them to give a forecast for next year either, if they did it would be to unreliable at this stage until they know more on florida, the 2 trails and the east lake.
    i would expect comments on xingyun progress but not any forecast on $ but a time frame would be nice
    i expect comments on the production side (capacity) and some comments on this being increased ie new factory planing. would be nice to know how much product we are also holding.
    the 2 trail lakes i don't think they will had done much in the way of applications so will still be waiting on results and contracts so don't expect any head line figures etc on them.
    why i'm saying don't expect is because i get the felling most are expecting more out of this next report that the company will be able to give

thanks
    Mickem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.