CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

My only recent purchase ( over a year ago ) of a OKAP related...

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    My only recent purchase ( over a year ago ) of a OKAP related stock was IGS Con note.

I researched Winter Gardens before making my small investment on the basis of what it had to offer.

WG was to be the manager of the project and not Landau.

I have not purchased nor supported any other OKAP stock for many years if you read my history. Once the rot set in i discovered what the crew was doing. KIWI in the meantime has been critical of my past support of these stocks. So easy to condem after the facts have surfaced.

Read my posts regarding my non support of PL and how i seek justice for those who have lost funds like me.

My final point is that for the past three to four years i have never suggested that readers buy PL related stocks. If i am wrong with this statement please produce evidence. The only exception may be NKP which has never been operationly managed by Landau. Genorah directors with 60% holdings and all but one director ran the show. However i have stated why i purchased IGS.

Hope that the above clarifies my position.

You must also remember that kiwi has never disclosed his nkp losses. Most likely why he is so bitter. And good reason.
    Last edited by Macleod22: 24/05/16
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.