CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Guilty as sin, page-23

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Let me get this correct kiwi....the only OKAP stock your invested in was NKP. You say that you made a profit on this OKAP stock.

Yet over the years since making the profit you have posted hundreds and hundreds of posts condeming Landau and OKAP.

Its just that i find it hard to believe your story. It sounds more like someone who has a grudge because of a bad experience.

Not once have you showed any sympathy for those investors who unfortunately took losses on their OKAP investments through no fault of their own.

Not once have you gone onto the NKP forum in recent times to share your condemation of NKP supporters like myself.

Unlike you kiwi i have been open about my OKAP losses.

Exactly what lies are you suggesting?

As for IGS ...yes i was bullish about the Winter Gardens prospects. Yes it was a goer. So was its founder Julian Strauss who i have exchanged many emails. Unfortunately the IGS directors failed to get the required funding so the venture is dead and buried. Am i to be blamed for this event? Has IGS failed? No evidence as yet.

David Tasker has not been an OKAP PR person for many months. Go and research this fact. There was a fall out due to outstanding debts. Brewer only recently became a director. Nearly one year since i invested. So what is your point? Did you know in advance that this would happen and failed to advise the market? No.

Suggest you stop wasting your time on OKAP forums as its a lost cause. It will fold shortly. But not due to your posts.

Cheers
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.