EUR 0.00% 5.1¢ european lithium limited

Until the 60 days waiting time are up and CRML **should have** a...

1. 2,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3046
    Until the 60 days waiting time are up and CRML **should have** a lot more liquidity (from what I understand), I don't think much will happen with EUR other than tracking sideways or down, as negative Li news continues to batter the market.

After learning a lot more about Tony Sage in these forums, and understanding more and more about the shenanigans here, I'm very tempted to take a $10K hit (on a speculative $50K punt at the start of the year) and move on already. There is clearly no interest whatsoever in EUR on the ASX.

There's a perhaps deliberately confusing connection with the NASDAQ listing and EUR to me (or maybe I'm too thick), and rather unclear financial arrangements between all parties.

BMW haven't stepped up yet, nor has the Saudi deal been signed as far as I know. Is there any news forthcoming on the latter expected soon?

So where we stand today, from the perspective of a newish investor into EUR, this looks like one huge ego trip for TS to get listed on the NASDAQ, with very little substance backing it up.

How can you create a supposed US$1bn company out of basically thin air (a dormant old small mine + promise of a hydroxide plant (only 50% of which will be paid for by the Saudis - where does the other 50% come from?), details of which are non-existent) and expect the US stock markets to believe in its valuation?

When it openly trades, I wouldn't be at all surprised if CRML tanks to a few bucks (the Austria mine hardly seems valued by the markets at all, maybe the share in the REE play is what's keeping the SP at even these meagre levels?), unless TS can somehow get several majors on board (which evidenced from the last 6 months, seems very unlikely).

With the current state of play in the Li sector, the Wolfsberg mine will not be developed any time in the next few years, if ever.

So it will be up to TS to either convince the US markets otherwise (maybe they will believe in the story / are easily led?), or buy into other "Critical Metals" projects / source spodumene from elsewhere (Africa?) for the fictitious hydroxide plant the Saudis may or may not build.

People should have listened more to @TechSpec00 (myself included).

Maybe Tony Sage will pull a rabbit out of a hat and surprise everyone. I hope so.

I am usually upbeat about my investments, but more fool me for going into this one on a bit of a whim / tip, without doing my usual DD.

Do I have the state of play about right? Happy to be corrected on any / all of the above as I'm always keen to be better informed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $38.76K 753.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 144422 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.1¢ 20000
Last updated 13.38pm 02/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.