EUR 3.85% 5.0¢ european lithium limited

First of all, I still see the chance that Wolfsberg can...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    First of all, I still see the chance that Wolfsberg can produce.
    But I see no chance that EUR shareholders will profit from this, on the contrary.
    After careful consideration, I withdrew my entire investment from EUR on Monday with zero loss.
    Perhaps I will get back in at some point, but only time will tell.
    Significant fundamental data has changed for the worse, which was reported differently before the listing.
    The fact is that the Wolfsberg asset has been sold, including a 20% stake in Styria, there are no additional investors or strategic partners, the Saudi deal is unclear, no approvals, no updated DFS.
    This means that after the 60-day lock-up period, the CRML shares held by EUR will have to be distributed to investors at significantly below market price in order to find any interested parties at all.
    If this happens, everyone can ask themselves: what do I get out of this as a EUR shareholder?
    Who will invest in EUR in the future and why?
    I read CRML's timetable and was disillusioned.
    Applying for approval in Q3 and receiving approval in Q3, I think that is utopian and wishful thinking.
    Just as an example, the approval process for the construction of a wind turbine in Europe takes 5-7 years on already designated areas.
    Wolfsberg will never be approved in the same quarter as the application.I could be wrong, but I know our bureaucracy in Europe.
    Some people will now call me an alarmist, but I don't care, after all it's my money at stake.
    My thoughts can be wrong and I don't begrudge anyone here their profits, even if things go well.
    I have also only decided for myself with a heavy heart, as I still believe in this project, but not in the management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $68.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $51.82K 1.033M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 225300 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 5 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ 243595
Last updated 15.39pm 10/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.