"can you please tell us your ethinicty."Rabbit .. truthfully I...

1. 247 Posts.
    "can you please tell us your ethinicty."

Rabbit .. truthfully I don’t have one? Do you have one? You gotta be one of those red neck old farts to shoot out an ethnicity query in a public forum.

I could call myself a genuine Aussie if natives agree with me. That’s not only because some of my ancestors were Scottish criminals but our wholesome offshoots have managed to maintain that criminal tag. I remain the only one in our bloodspreads to have obtained a uni degree as most others were smarter than me to earn a living without a piece of paper. Most call me ‘smart bro’ although I am one of the dummiest in the family. My big bro who spent fair time in the shiithouse and a lot smarter than me kinda worship me because I maintain his accounts and earn him a few quids tripping nutters like you in the stock market.

The only other edumacated fella in our family was a Danish drunkard doctor who happened to be my father in law. When my daughter from ex asked me her ethnicity the other day my reply was to stick to the good side of her which is Danish, simply due to lack of or confused ethnicity in me. Kids from my second marriage will be natural Polsky due to my wifes total control over me on such affairs and due to lack of ethnicity in me.

So the answer is i dunno. But the last thing I want from you is your ethnicity. Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.