AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

guinea uranium players

1. 11 Posts.
    It is about time we have some serious discussion about the stock and its future instead of Imorgante, posting 5 times a day that they've drilled 1500 holes and its going to fly.

There are currently two companies in Guinea working on Uranium exploration Murchison Metal NL (MUR) listed at 13.5 cents on the ASX and also a aim listing and Nova Energy whose shareprice is at $4.00 and have recently been granted tennemants. It is also interesting to note that there have been significant development of Uranium mines in Niger which is to the east of the nation.

For those interested in Drilling results MUR has recently ended its first phase of drilling and has sent off results to the labratory. So for those keen watches see how this plays. The country currently has no operating mines in uranium, but is very pro mining with BHP and Rio Tinto holding mines of other resources in the country.

There has been previously uranium found of upto 7.5 meters thick in some regions at a reasonbly high grading. One of the great things about this is that the company will now hold multiple tennemants, which will get it away from a one mine holding. Which is a positive and should add value to the share price. It is interesting to note that Nova was trying to get hold of previous drill results so this is a huge positive for our company.

The political stable environment in Guinea should also bode well, and with 80% of there GDP coming from Mining it should be very positive. With multinational companies such as BHP, RIO AND ALCOA beingin the country there should be possibility for sound infrustructure.

Hopefully, by branching out from being a one tennemant player, positive results from DD and a rising gold and uranium price we should see the company re-rated. With the uranium drill results from previous experience, and the new director who comes from a british company valued at 24 pounds, we should have the experience now to grow the company to where we hope it will go.

Has anyone done any research about Guinea Uranium plays and what they believe is the potential for AEX moving forward?

I am a holder of AEX for the last 7 months, I have not held as long as some other posters, but I believe with multi tenemants hopefully now we can see AEX move forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.