AZL 0.00% 1.5¢ arizona lithium limited

At the risk of sounding pompous, this long period of suspension...

1. 8,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    At the risk of sounding pompous, this long period of suspension is a black mark. I don't know who bears the black mark - ZYL or the ASX.

The whole point of being a listed public company is to create negotiable assets. Investors know they can get at their capital when they want it, unlike investors in fixed term securities.

Having freely negotiable securities is the principle behind ordinary shares listed on the stock exchange. This long suspension breaches the principle of freely negotiable shares.

Please, nobody give me the line that it is a mercy that ZYL did not get unsuspended during the current down turn. The whole point of freely negotiable shares is that they are freely negotiable during the good times and the bad.

The long suspension of ZYL may not be its fault. Regardless - the company is being too complacent by not keeping its shareholders informed on a regular basis.

Please, nobody give me the line of phoning the company. This information should be in the public domain, by means of regular announcements (of progress or lack of it) via ASX.

I would have marked my sentiment as 'buy', but that would be meaningless in the current extraordinary situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $3.383K 225.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 6428893 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 10908004 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.