LIO 9.52% 2.3¢ lion energy limited

so what will it be, oil or gas?or both?i came across this...

1. 585 Posts.
    so what will it be, oil or gas?

or both?

i came across this Independant Assesment carried out for GulfX , by Apex Geophysical Services Inc.

Conclusion-
    The South Marsh 138 prospects have multiple objectives with amplitude anomalies.The H sand locations are low risk with upside potential from the deeper 2600ms and 2800ms targets with anticipation of sizeable resources.

A combinaton of good quality 3D seismic data and nearby discovery wells lower the exploration risk for blocks 138 leaving credible reservoirs to drill.

It is unclear if some of the potential reservoirs will be gas or oil, however price of the product is equally high and will make for an excellent drilling program.
    since two of the proposed wells are in a competitive situation, an expedient drilling and production facility will be needed.

An estimate as to the proportion of reserves attributable to the SMI 138 will not be available until a flow rate is established from the B-1 and B2ST in conjunction with a projected completion date for the proposed wells.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $10.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $530 23.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 553805 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 125717 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.49pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.