FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

LolThe 2 same people down ramping the stock!Everest I can at...

1. 325 Posts.
    Lol
    The 2 same people down ramping the stock!
    Everest I can at least understand why you choose to do it!
    Paul cannot understand your interest?

As for being right for the last year,yes the shorts have won, but for the last 18 months the longs of won!
    I myself brought at 20,50 and 76 cents and sold a large parcel at 1.20 plus.
    Brought back in at in the 50's ;) still a 20 % profit now on the last purchase!

As for the GS deal is it a win/ win, it is only 12 wells which gulf paid nearly 4 million for up front.
    So mad got 4 million to drill 12 holes, yes the are running at a higher rate than expected, great for both mad and GS ! Remember not all the wells are running and mad are getting 3/4 million every month from these wells alone at the moment.

Decline rate will decide if it was a good investment for GS, mad already have the money in the bank and the income every month from wells they !
    Remember there are a lot more holes to be punch into that acreage and the longer GS sit on it hands it an extra well mad drills all for it self!

Mad had capital in the bank which put them in the drivers seat to make the deal with GS, heck why wouldn't you take the cash, it only 12 wells.
    Now gulf will have to decide if they want to continue and raise the cash for another installment,I am betting yes!

The high impact has not been a failure yet, long way to go in this story, paid all that money for 2d and 3d studies, why wouldn't spend some money to find out what's there! Only need one good one and its game on!

Production raising, lots of good signs now, and I am betting that the next 6 to 12 months very interesting and exciting times!

Ohhh and Paul, I did buy into PGI too, not at your 14 cents price but at 7.8 cents a big discount to what you were praising them at!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.