VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Lets all face it. The fact is we were all once again duped into...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Lets all face it. The fact is we were all once again duped into believing that LP was going to be a winner and we were going to get results of SD discovery. The announcements put out by company did not say we will have to wait till end of Jan and that drill rigs were needed to test the so called discovery. All news was hyperthetical or IF IF IF. ONCE AGAIN THE NEW S/H THAT BOUGHT IN TO THIS COMPANY IN RECENT WEEKS WILL BAIL OUT ASAP as like all of us we have been stung again. We will need a churn of over 300 mill + to get to a cent and that is without the D/T involved. We will not see any creep up of SP to around .008 in the mean time to help it to one cent on news due to the reputation of the management The new management do not have a good reputation either so don`t get too carried away there. They are well known for pump and dump announcements.
    If you disagree with my comments just DYOR into the people and the companies they have been associated with and there current SP. That is sufficient evidence to support my statements. Don`t like to downramp stocks but I am a realist and do my best to print the facts and not give false hope. VIL are not worth buying for at least another six weeks and then to only punt on. Regardless of what the prospects /future is for this company and the fundamentals maybe calculating the value of the oil you IMO the very best you are looking at is .015 in the next six months. Very happy to be proven wrong and hope so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.