Gun Controls, Mr Howard?, page-77

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    The majority of legal firearms owners in Australia today are honest, law abiding decent citizens in which many countries around the world wish they had, opposites to the minority of wallies that constantly attack them because of there chosen sport and recreational lifestyle. John Howard and his kind still will call on all those that are proficient with using firearms to come forward and protect his a** when the sheet hits the fan in this country. Wasn't JH the PM that tweaked the military call out laws which were passed in 200o which allows the ADF to fire on civilians here on home soil if deemed to be a threat to the commonwealth with the aid of his labor mates? If you really want to stop illegal firearms from being procured by people that are hell bent on committing criminal acts to decrease wouldn't more stringent control of our borders be the first step. Today's tabloid media have a obsession with programming that shows how the govt is protecting its citizens but I think it would be foolish to believe that they even get half of the contraband that comes through our borders. My issue is the amount of make believe violence that Australia's self regulating media is so willing to expose our younger generation day in day out. Why do they think we have such a need to see such graphic violence portrayed daily on the idiot box. Violence and death must be so entertaining for some maybe or really good for ratings. Tally up how many firearms you see on each TV station nightly and manner in which there used, never for shooting clays, targets or hunting food I think. Pretty sure I know where the problems we face today come from. Certainly not the people that enjoy recreational shooting as a pastime. No wonder half the country is mental and is going to the dogs faster every day.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.