NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

New monies spilling into NIU as to finalize the below snippet of...

1. 438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    New monies spilling into NIU as to finalize the below snippet of ann plus the new recent event brought to our attention by @whiteyg and never disclosed by company - "Repeating habbits"
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/arrows-of-eldorado.4181740/page-86?post_id=34178358#.W1Bx9XkUkdU
    ANN SNIPPET- (6 tonne JCB excavator and Kawasaki wheel-loader are scheduled to be delivered to the Edie Creek Mine on 25 July, 2018 following finalisation of transport arrangements this week. )

We have had quite a few events that have not been disclosed and have gobbled up all monies raised to date since about September 2016.

The first CR pulled in approx. $900k October 2016 to fund upgrade and drilling of bolobip & may river
    plus the drilling of our past tin assets TNT along with eddie creek drilling

ALSO KEEP IN MIND WE HAVE NOT AS YET DRILLED may river or bolobip and never completed tnt or eddie creek

ML are in great peril for the sniffers are browsing around! as we are failing to meet terms with villagers.
    The company has now been going on nearly six years of ann statements of gunna drill may river and bolobip - how much longer do you think the locals will keep putting up with TL Disallowed before they give him the Bird! Bare in mind that TL hired a onsite manager to get it all going again as he was most unwelcome by a few head locals who wanted to kill a big! access issues at eddie creek.....,

Then two weeks after our 900kCr which was to cover it all, the company then went to pado's for another $600k and load them with options and fooked the share holders. The event from this CR was never openly disclosed.

Then Share holders got royally rooted while touching our toes
    $5million 70% stake only returning about $250k "how good was that decision" inground $600 million
    https://www.asx.com.au/asx/share-price-research/company/TIN

@DealLooker
    Shareholders have rights and privileges, some more costly and time consuming to pursue than others, if you don't like something you basically have three options:
    (i) do nothing and put up with the status quo
    (ii) try to bring about change
    (iii) exit
    Ponder this Fence sitters who did not vote, we were 2 million short for a change of Management!

How the winding up proceeds or not>>>
    Will eddie creek next be up for grabs - Harmony sitting in the wings right next door
    Chinese eyeing off the rest
    and AMG chasing peanuts - me's a think trying to save investment which would benefit all niuers

Our clever Dick Tracey has a pattern ( 5 fund raisers now)
    Which has provided no drilling of may & bolobip never finished of Eddie creek and pulled the pin on tnt as they sold that asset now a $6million mkt cap and still have not produced a full running upgrade and now 2 years on with no cash flow.

This new money grab is before deliver of recent ann plus before quarterly comes out and the court order
    Will this DOG make it to the Annual.

I could go on and on and on and on and on though
    One should Start to do your own research on how our NIU assets are held!

FID
    P.S. thank you to all the new investors topping up our SINKING fund of niu.
    Sincerely Cheers
    Are we up to $5million in CR's YET?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.