Gunman / Sniper ?, page-19

1. 1,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Uh huh,50cal armour piercing.... and use one or more of the hostages as a backstop? Spooling 50 cal- mmhhh.

Police did the right thing IMHO, waited for a peaceful outcome, as soon as non peaceful action occurred, they responded likewise.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/in-...ugh-legal-cracks/story-fnqxbywy-1227158054902

Link above suggests he "Slipped through the cracks" gun licence, history and all.

So, he fell though the cracks of the same legal system ? Gun licence, on bail?
    not one agency could proactively prevent this ? taxpayers could save a fortune on expenditure. Doubt we'd be any safer or worse off....

further, this guy fell through the cracks of the same legal system that seems to favour the female in a broken relationship to the point that any reasonable bloke post relationship separation could react negatively. By the time one has to deal with the legals off having children and money disappear, ATO "investigations", child support payments, changes and threats, all via the same legal system that "has cracks"...

then you build pressures from other areas, like local laws - example : Vic police putting all effort into speedsters doing 105 in 100 zone, or, for example, as I heard yesterday where allegedly an interstate visitor was pepper sprayed and handcuffed by PSO because he was smoking outdoors at a train station - allegedly said man was intending to use train instead of drink driving. He ended up drink driving...

Council laws, state laws and federal laws - all for 24m people. It's getting excessive

I tell ya, this country needs a legal revolution.

Again, just yesterday I heard a story of a police officer fighting lies from an ex wife in court for 3 years.
    Tell me his mind is on the job..... One wrong on the job decision....

Last week I heard a story about a guy spending $90K on lawyers to gain access to his children after allegations of kiddy fiddling. Not surprisingly, the guy's been recently retrenched. One wrong decision....

I'm surprised we don't see more issues with the system in Australia.

People ain't slipping through the cracks - gaping wide ravines, maybe - but the legal system is broke.
    either that or it's just been some weird week for strange behavior.

I tell ya, this country needs a legal revolution - Just not a revolution similar to the guy on bail, with a gun licence in Sydney, who even though he couldn't organize his own flag, he could allegedly organise remote detonations.....
    Start be removing all state politics. Federal and council laws only.
    Second ATO make multi billion dollar companies pay tax in this country.

Last edited by 383hq: 18/12/14

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.