ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Have held these before,a few times..and just again from...

1. 347 Posts.
    Have held these before,a few times..and just again from 5.3......ain't holding too much longer....just waiting to see if anything eventuates...(i doubt it) made that mistake the each time (holding for too long)...the only thing this crowd seems to do..is raise cash...then pay their wages, cars, expense accounts, green fees and a few business trips(holidays)..then raise cash again..and again..just look at the admin costs compared to the exploration costs...even the paper they report on seems to have something on the other side..probably the previous reports.... Sorry i know a few here are long termers but patience seems to be wearing thin and rightly so...where can i get a job like this...gunna gunna gunna...and do zip...just sit there and be paid to issue say 6 notices a year..raise some cash for me wages..that's enough value for shareholders cause they gunna do something (someday). So Stich sometime in September i presume they mean 2007..so 4 to 8 weeks...anyone know drill rigs that only have 4 to 8 weeks advance work?? and are then standing by waiting to receive the booking of a lifetime from ICN!
    Apologies to longtermers and believers..but..these guys are something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.