Gunna sell my vote sheet, page-13

1. 2,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Which law makes it illegal?

This vote has an unknown error. Only a fool would trust the result. Sadly on election day its not much better.

On election day people without any training in document fraud or facial recognition are the barrier to your form.
    As you get a form, which is easy enough to copy and mass produce, you are told to use a pencip which can easily be erased.

This then goes into a box and is watched by multiple people (only part done right)

Time for digital verifications to be included. I want a unique number on my voting form and a way to check it online.
    Should i wish in the secrecy of the booth, I could record my paper and show it being dropped off. This will make duplication of forms difficult. And altered votes detectable if a person choses to use their mobile/camera.

And instead of a paper roll to mark off names, make it electronic with facial recognition software used in a manner similar to the airports.

Put your government id in a machine, let it match your photos and then get a form. The machine can cross of your name. Let the police or AEC deal with cases of poor matches, not volunteers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.