OCV octaviar limited

gunning for asic , page-4

1. 1,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I am now totally convinced that journalists from the Courier fail were only interested in obtaining a copy of the ASIC 'confidential' 3 pages of fob off when they contacted me on Sat 27th April 2013. Knowing that they were not on PIF investors side from previous communications I referred them back to Hotcopper and a post referring to the document. Yep, the resulting media article by Lisa Allen failed to mention the glaring omission by ASIC to investigate the real purpose of the 'hired actors' to vote for Wellington Capital Ltd BY A SHOW OF HANDS TO ELECT A CHAIR AT THE EGM IN 2011!
    The actors were addressed by David Burke in the Marra room at the Grace Hotel at the EGM about how they needed to vote (now that they could because they had been gifted shares in the Premium Income Fund, registered two days earlier without their prior knowledge which made them eligible to vote only if they signed with the knowledge that they could sell them back)and also by Jenny Hutson who mentioned 'PROTOCOL' in her address before leaving the room, only to be seen trying to re enter unsuccessfully in an agitated state not long after the ruse was up and the doors were locked!!! So agitated in fact that Ms Hutson could not face PIF investors as previously promised at the subsequently adjourned EGM meeting. Ms Huston could not be located at all!!!

Where were ASIC representatives while this farce unfolded??
    What exactly do ASIC employees do?? How stupid are you?? Facts are provided to substantiate misconduct and yet time and time again ASIC fails to act! No wonder so many innocent people get ripped off, the offenders know they have 'carte blanche' in Australia. How much money would tax payers save if ASIC was abolished???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.