GNS 0.00% 16.0¢ gunns limited

gunns mill permit

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Note to Mod's: - Sorry I accidentally posted this in GNA, could you delete the GNA one please as it's in the wrong stock forum, thank you, sorry for the inconvenience.

Is Gunns running out of time Permit wise for the Tamar Mill?

Gunns is maintaining that what they have done up to date constitutes substantial work start to the construction permits. Obviously anti Mill proponents disagree.

So what is the fact. the fact is only the regulatory officers can determine that. The State Government is supporting Gunns view which was announced by Deputy Premier Greens ABC Radio interview..

http://tasmaniantimes.com/index.php?/weblog/article/permits-is-gunns-out-of-time/

The sticking point may be "Commencement means work commenced on the Permit site that is measurable both in dollar terms contracts and work executed."

They have already called for contract tenders, so the question will be - Does the work already executed qualify as 'substantial work commencement'. I'm glad I'm not a member of the regulatory body, they are going to be the meat in the sandwich for sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.