HAV 2.70% 19.0¢ havilah resources limited

Sally1966 So now you resort to talking and answering your our...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Sally1966 So now you resort to talking and answering your our query.
    As I have said many times the magic figure is 50.1% and the game is virtually over. Then the lawyers and ASIC come into play. If it means leaving it in the ground so be it but Gupta wont let that happen. He needs our ore more and more each day or he loses whyalla. Yes he can get some of it from else where but at what cost. Remember he dosnt own any ore except what is running and needs to mis his with ours to get the steel he needs In other words we have what he needs so its time to show thier business balls and let the bully beg us for it. And he will. No one has ever stood up to him when he has other other inducements so this would be a new game for him. He has no cash so he puts this complicated contract together so that the likes of myself cannot understand it and convinces me that with a bit on the side (bribery) all will be good at the end. Of course after "running our own company" and building up our expotise he says sorry guys and Claire but I no longer need you so there's the gate. You are out of a job thanks for coming suckers.
    While China and America continue to have thier spat he needs us and if Richards and Stewart cant see that they are blind.
    Dont forget tomorrow
    DOORS OPEN 11.50AM MEETING STARTS 12.00
    RIVERBANK ROOM 2
    MEETING ROOM 2 IS BOOKED FOR 2HOURS (UNLESS YOU GET THROWNOUT )
    ADELAIDE CONVENTION CENTRE PARKING AVAILABLE UNDER THE CENTRE OH AND LIGHT REFRESHMENTS. Probably individual packed buscuits and International Roast coffee. Not the good feed that Bob and Chris would supply to us 15 years ago

Remember vote NO. Hope this is not considered spruiking as thats illegal or so I hear e&oe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $60.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $11.97K 62.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22021 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 6000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.