MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Shrewd CrudeAll stocks are trading stocks. Likewise all stocks...

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Shrewd Crude

All stocks are trading stocks. Likewise all stocks are public companies in which to invest.

Over the last two years even the traders have seen MEO flat line over numerous releases so the investors have been spared the roller coaster ride they can provide.

I have not seen much discussion on the MEO threads from traders over this time.

Now the activity is in drilling 3 wells over a number of weeks, the traders have come out and manipulate the SP to catch out the unwary. This does not help the company or LT investors but, we are told, the volatility is necessary.

So you say Gurame does not hold a credible future for MEO. Perhaps you don't know, or are chosing to ignore, the fact that Gurame is part of a PSC that holds one other gas field (Kuala Langsa) and multiple leads and prospects over the Ibu Horst alone. Seruway (even without Gurame) has already brought interest from third parties.

The farmout was delayed because of time limitations in the preparation of the Ibu Horst 3D for the data room in relation to the necessity to fulfil the work obligations (one well) for the present year.

The Gurame drill is looking good but we won't know until the results are released. We know not to count our chickens.

A successful drill at Gurame will enhance the value of the PSC to MEO shareholders, no matter what you say - unless you know the Arun plant is closing down or some similar information.

Failure will not really change the PSC's present value in the eyes of potential farmees whom the management have said do not hold Gurame in high regard.

What failure will do is give the traders a chance to further fleece those SHs who choose to sell because of a lack of understanding where MEO is going. The SP would recover over time, IMO.

To put doubt in the minds of SHs without substantiating the facts, before the results are known, can cause SHs to make uninformed decisions about their investment. It is poor form, IMO.

I would be interested see the facts and figures to support your claims. I am not saying you are right or wrong just give us some facts and figures or even just some reasonable assumptions why MEO would be relying on Gurame alone to support the Company?

But this is the way some traders work. It is in their interests to relieve others of their holdings at bargain prices.

Invariably, the trader is not interested in fully understanding the stocks they trade. Rather they rely on TA alone as their trading philosophy.

Good luck to them, the name of the game is profit - but to whose disadvantage.

The poor retail trader of course - so beware.

#:>((

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.