MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Hi Oli - I have long praised the quality of Meo management - my...

1. 1,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Hi Oli -

I have long praised the quality of Meo management - my specific issue is with the very relaxed Agm pres and associate banter......watch the Agm video again .....do you regard it as professionally wise to suggest that ..." Santa is coming in Nov. ...." etc etc

And to suggest that they owe us nothing in regard to Heron is factually incorrect, or do you specifically mean the Hs1 drill? Check out the corporate video section of the Meo website where Dm states that we " have a 5tcf resource here..." .....but is worthless..???? To be verified I note.

My money has stayed with Meo partly because of this information - as I clearly stated, I am not blaming them for the gas not flowing......I understand and appreciate the risks but based on their professionalism and technical analysis and indeed their proven ability to attract the Big Guys and combined with the Agm shenanigans I thought that this drill in particular had been somewhat de-risked due to what they already knew.....

Not to be the case.........anyway, live and learn. By the way, did you live thru the Artemis experience? I did, dusted myself off and have defended Meo and their strategic moves many times over....that's why the B#shit at the Agm doesn't sit well.......

But as stated in my previous post.........unless Gurame delivers

Enjoy your inputs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.