MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

For a forum that is so clearly inhabited by optimists, I am...

1. 649 Posts.
    For a forum that is so clearly inhabited by optimists, I am surprised to not see more chat about Gurame announcement today. Clearly for some confidence is dented and some quiet time for reflection and deep breaths needed.

It would seem the consensus for HS1 is that while its not yet over the likelihood the second zone is a go has been significantly reduced. I rely on others in forming that view but thats the feel I get from other posts. Hopefully Mr Market has already priced in failure on both zones and any positive surprise is a bonus.

That leaves us with Gurame. Before today there was much optimism and confidence in Gurame's prospects. Whilst I understand that for some it's just that little bit harder to remain so confident after HS1, did anything in today's Gurame announcement suggest it is no longer a significant opportunity with (dare I say it) a strong chance of success?

Clearly Gurame and HS1 are mutually exclusive events and so surely despite HS1 Gurame is still an exciting and "strong chance" (dare I say it) propsect.

Curious as to what those with better technical knowledge made of today's Gurame announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.