STO 0.56% $7.23 santos limited

gurus; please tells us why ?, page-10

1. 2,602 Posts.
    Thanks thermionic. I wanted to stretch it to 45 cents but when I saw Japan and HK, and knowing how s...scared we are regarding the US I thought the market is going down today in anticipation of tonight's session in the States, then I lowered it and got rid off it at market value (at the time).

It is funny how preventive we are when we anticipate the next session in the US...painfully predictable.

Ben is going to give a speech! Oh let's pull back before the Americans do as they surely will. Then the Americans pulled back before the speech. They realised - oh, it is a bit too much, let's rally a bit! Oh, - 50 points is OK - close! Then we come around! The Yanks drop 50 we drop 80 just to make sure in case the Yanks change their mind and pull back further tonight. So, if they do...watch out tomorrow morning as everyone will start dumping before they realise they dumped too much. Next, all eyes to HK and Japan...and if they open in black, here we come from abyss following the rest.

Australian market someone said once!? What market? What economy? We are sheep!

Pathetic but a classic protocol! :)

So, STO for tomorrow - if there is a dump at open I think it will get down to the 13.40's as many will think it will go side wise so let's better cash in on the recent profits - I will be loading for a quick reversal as I think that's what will happen towards the end of the session. If it does not happen that way I will stay in for a day or two, then play by ear. If the US sends us a positive signal and they do not panic like we do, I will get in STO as soon as I think it is appropriate for a quick 20 cents I missed out on today.

I hope this makes sense as I am typing this on my mobile while driving :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.