PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

gus in battle against internal demons!

1. 2,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    Lyntek:

We've just costed those pipes and they look a little better. Send it off to PEN.

Gus:

That quote's an improvement on the previous one, but we want the best possible outcome. Send it back!

Gus to himself:

Is this news the type of news which calls for an ASX announcement? What if I need to send these costings back? What if an issue of similar unimportant weight were to hit my desk? Would I be seen as an apologist and a reactionary? Should I be saving my pronouncements for far weightier issues?

Lyntek:

The piping company we usually deal with is refusing to budge on price. We need to find cheaper solutions elsewhere. Fire off an email to PEN.

Gus:

Darn! Not what we need right now.

Gus to himself:

Is this news of sufficient substance to contact ASX or BRR? An earth-shattering revelation or much ado about nothing? Would I be taken seriously? Will my reputation suffer? Would it suffer even more if I were painted as a man weighed down by expectation, complicit in inanities, guilty of reactionist tendencies?

Strata:

Gus, we are getting closer to receiving our much anticipated permit. Including it in our DFS would wow the market no end.

Gus:

That's great!

Gus to himself:

Is this news worthy of an ASX announcement? The permit could still hit one or two short term hurdles? I've been wrong before. If I get this wrong, what would the market think? Speaking of which, what would the distinguished folk at NuCore think? What about John Borshoff over at Paladin? What would he do?

--------------------------------

Paralysis by analysis: is this what we expect of our CEO?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $1.047M 10.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 9842754 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 4002799 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.