QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

"Bullish" probably not the best word to use! Anyways you’re...

1. 275 Posts.
    "Bullish" probably not the best word to use!

Anyways you’re entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine, so I won’t shoot you down only because your opinion is different to mine!

I support my opinion by practical measures and that is by buying more and more QPN shares, which I did at 0.006 today, as I knew this was a bargain price.

Seriously whoever believes there is a CR must be kidding, do you really think QPN would want the SP to drop prior to announcing a CR lol

Also, If you think all day/short term traders are small time buyers and sellers, you seriously need to build your experience to understand how the stock market actually works. IMO it is evident by today’s SP drop that there were 1 or 2 large short term trader/s in it to make significant amount of money based on speculation of an announcement, unfortunately the opportunity cost of waiting has factored into them selling, I have been in similar positions, and if I was still a day/short term trader, I’d probably done the same.

Yet again, I could be wrong, and as Bukka mentioned, they might've had their personal reasons for selling.

Tazman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.